Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Inside & Outside - An Interpretation

As you know I will be attending The Jewelry Story's Spring Presentation in May.


Looking to the theme and title of the presentation, Inside & Outside, I have decided to create a collection based on a few key pieces that can be worn inside and outside each other, in other words, layering.



So far I have a few dresses which are made from various weights of cheesecloth, cotton and linen


and, of course, I will be layering jackets and coats for those inside to outside days.


More to come...





2 comments:

  1. Lois, can't wait to see these pieces, especially the white dress in combination with the black dress underneath. Such a clever concept! Inside & Outside! I looked again and I see two white dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Marion, there are two white dresses here and a black dress. All are different but I think work pretty well together. The hope is I can get a good mix of colours and patterns that will work well together too. And at the moment I am playing around with the lengths to see how that works. Not enough hours in the day...but I am enjoying myself!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...